Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Bucketlist

SHORT TERM BUCKETLIST:
 

1. Detention- This may sound weird to some people, but I really want detention just once. I fell like it is part of the high school experience to just sit in a room silent with the teacher at the front of the room watching your every move. This happens in like every movie and I will not feel accomplished if I do not get a detention in my lifetime.





2. Goliath- I have been to Six Flags many times and love rollercoasters. I have also been on many rollercoasters, but I have not been on Goliath! Every time I go it either gets shut down due to rain or we run out of time.




3. Travel Abroad-  I would like to travel abroad to Ireland. I'm Irish and I would love to learn about their culture and visit one of the prettiest places on earth.  I feel as though it would be a great experience and I would learn a lot.





4. Black Diamond-  I have only been skiing for about two winters now and I am really scared to try a black diamond but this upcoming winter I want to be able to say I completed a black diamond trail.




5. Belly Button Pierced or Tattoo-  On my 18th birthday I want to get my belly button pierced. I may want this or to get a symbolic SMALL tattoo on my foot or somewhere not visible.  I'm not sure which one I want yet but I feel that when I turn 18 I should do something big.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LONG TERM BUCKETLIST:

1. Robert Gordon Orr #4- I do not know why but Bobby Orr a former bruins has been an on going joke between my friends and I. I have a slight obsession with him and would love to meet him someday.





2. Skydiving- I would love to skydive someday. I imagine the feeling as if you are flying feels like nothing else and it sounds very thrilling.





3. Travel to Bora Bora- Bora Bora is probably the prettiest place on the earth. If you have ever seen a picture of it you understand why I want to go there. If I go there, I would want to stay in one of those huts that is built over the crystal clear water.





4. Meet a Kardashian Family Member- I love the show Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Out of all of the Kardashians I would want to meet either Kendall or Khloe.




5. Baseball Game- I have been to many PawSox games but never to an actual Red Sox game. I like baseball and watching it so I would really like to go to a major league baseball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment